The Little Prince – Adapted from the classic book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
“The Little Prince leaps out from boxes and into hearts.”- Australian Stage
Saint-Exupéry’s delightful tale follows a curious prince who leaves his tiny planet to go on an extraordinary adventure across the universe, where he discovers that the really important things in life can only be recognised with the heart.
With its timeless message about the importance of forming friendships, The Little Prince is an adventure story that celebrates the beauty of imagination and will have audiences questioning what really matters, and who gets to decide? With themes that have resonated for generations, The Little Prince will charm children and the inner child of adults.
- Monday 13 January, 1pm
- Tuesday 14 January, 10am & 1pm (Relaxed show 10am session – SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday 15 January, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 16 January, 10am & 1pm (Special Nan & Pops Day 10am – SOLD OUT. Adopt A Puppet Parent Event 1pm – SOLD OUT)
- Friday 17 January, 10am, 1pm & 6:30pm (Auslan interpretation 1pm)
- Saturday 18 January, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 20 January, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 21 January, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 22 January, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 23 January, 10am & 1pm
- Friday 24 January, 10am, 1pm & 6.30pm
- Saturday 25 January, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 28 January, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 29 January, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 30 January, 10am & 1pm
- Friday 31 January, 10am, 1pm & 6:30pm
- Saturday 01 February, 10am & 1pm
Relaxed show (SOLD OUT):
Tuesday 14 Jan, 10am
Friday 17 Jan, 1pm
Nan and Pops (SOLD OUT):
Thursday 16 Jan, 10am. Nan or Pop can attend for free with any General Admission ticket purchased. Morning tea to follow.
Puppet in the Park:
We will have a fantastical pop up puppet making station in Pioneer Park directly in front of Spare Parts Puppet Theatre from 9:30am – 3pm on Thursday 16 January! Only $5 to participate.
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, 1 Short Street Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Train Station)
Performers: Shane Adamczak, Kylie Bywaters
Director: Michael Barlow
Adapting Writer: Simon Clarke
Designer/Puppet Maker: Jiri Zmitko
Composer: Lee Buddle
Lighting Designer: Karen Cook
Puppet and Set Construction: Jiri Zmitko, Kipling Smith
Production Manager: Jackson Harrison
Perfect for ages 5+